Buss Plumbing & HVAC brings leadership and professionalism to a wide variety of residential and commercial plumbing, heating, and cooling services to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. With nearly three decades of experience, our team brings an added level of expertise to each project to ensure the job is done correctly and efficiently. We pride ourselves on finding custom solutions for the projects other companies say can’t be done. Constantly training and utilizing newer technologies and practices allows us to improve quality and efficiencies in all facets of our trade. At BUSS, each staff member is carefully selected to ensure customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the numerous services we offer.
Whether you’re in need of a minor service call or are looking for a design-build partner for a plumbing, mechanical or HVAC system (partial and full remodels), you can count on our expertise and constant gravitation towards efficiency, quality and top-notch products to get the job done right the first time!
Contact us today to learn more about our services, affordable pricing and top of the line workmanship.
What’s New For The Spring Season?
As the weather starts to warm, keep Buss in mind for air conditioning installations, repair and seasonal maintenance. We excel in all things air conditioning, installing and maintaining ductless mini splits, heat pumps and high velocity systems to name a few. Check out our Products page to see the brands we most often reccomend. To get you started, here are a few simple reminders for things you can do at home:
- If you happened to cover the condenser outside, remember to remove the cover. I have seen this mistake made more than a couple of times.
- If you happened to cover the condenser outside, remember to remove the cover. I’ve seen this happen more than a couple times.
- Install a new filter prior to the consistent heat. I know some people prefer the high quality heavy filtration. This is really not a good pick for the summer season. Go for the less restrictive filter in the summer months. If the air can’t pass the cold coil at a rate high enough, the coil will freeze.
- Look at the fins in the condenser outside. If you see them as being very dirty and clogged, this can cause low efficiency and loss of life span. You could gently wash these with a hose or call us to clean it for you.
- Keep an eye out for standing water around your indoor system. This might be a sign of a clogged condensate drain.
Give us a call and let us help you find the right system for your needs and budget before the summer heat is here to stay.